[LAU] Ardour: exporting woes

S D stephen.doonan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:19:30 UTC 2016

On Mar 20, 2016 3:06 PM, "jonetsu at teksavvy.com" <jonetsu at teksavvy.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is a soft piece recorded in Ardour.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/c2016-05
>

> Cheers.

--- --- ---

Nice piece. Gentle and clear, relaxing and very pleasant. As Fons
suggested, you might want to unclick the "normalize" function in the export
dialog in Ardour. I always make sure to do so myself.

One of your previous posts had a 2-chord progression with an infectious
latin-inflected rhythm that I--well, "appropriated" for my own use in a
short latin jazz piece I'm working on. Your piece is here--

https://m.soundcloud.com/nominal6/c2016-03

I'll post the results of my work when I'm finished. Thank you for posting
your musicl.

Steve