[LAU] [OT] Compiling ncurses with gcc5

Will J Godfrey WillGodfrey at musically.me.uk
Thu Mar 31 22:16:24 UTC 2016

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 00:06:41 +0200 (CEST)
Ffanci Silvain <silvain at freeshell.de> wrote:

> Will J Godfrey, Mar 31 2016:
> > I didn't set any configure options just did ./configure
> > What options did you use?
> I tried with no options and with some options, the same result. It hangs on the mouse_trafo macro as described in many places on the web. It says, that the problem was addressed in 6.0.
>
> Ta-ta
> ----
> Ffanci
> * Homepage: https://freeshell.de/~silvain
> * Twitter:  http://twitter.com/ffanci_silvain
> * GitHub:   https://github.com/fsilvain

Strange,

I'll send you the tarball anyway and you can give it a try. My base system here
is debian testing, if that's significant.

--
It wasn't me! (Well actually, it probably was)

... the hard part is not dodging what life throws at you,
but trying to catch the good bits.