[LAU] Sliders and knobs once again, was: Re: ZynAddSubFX Usability Survey

Thorsten Wilms self at thorstenwilms.com
Sun May 1 21:29:02 UTC 2016

On 30.04.2016 17:38, Chris Cannam wrote:
> That does work very nicely (at least in a static image). How would you
> arrange the colours if your application had a dark-on-light rather than
> light-on-dark colour scheme?

http://i.imgur.com/wLoZ2vG.png

In the on-dark case, having background bars with the same color as the
bottom bars, just with reduced opacity was good enough. But here, even
with a very light grey, things get muddy fast, so I had to increase
lightness.

The colors of the numbers and bottom bars should appear to match. The
Numbers are actually darker.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: