[LAU] Look ma, I'm in the paper :)

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Wed Nov 2 19:34:30 UTC 2016

On 11/02/2016 04:19 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> I disagree that reading someone's code is a good way to educate yourself.

and i disagree in return.

fwiw. on all my life, to which i consider myself one fully and
accomplished world-class coder, i couldn't ever get on all this way and
up to this point, ever educated as much without reading someone else's
code to the least. whether from youngest or oldest heads, as both have a
lot and same amount of teachings and learning to come by. there's one
thing you have to learn and pay if you don't: never, ever underestimate
someone's code.

and fyi. i have managed to do it on way too many mission critical,
enterprise and corporate development, with way too many coding fellows,
and as you might well know, also to the free and open-source community
at large.

i can't even think why you made up that phrase to start with. it's,
complete and utterly wrong. sorry to tell.

byee
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela