[LAU] Look ma, I'm in the paper :)

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Nov 2 21:00:22 UTC 2016

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 21:28:36 +0100
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I totally agree. But C and C++ are similar.

This is also not right.  C++ has object orientation.  Classes and
methods can be defined, as well as Design Patterns applied.  Moreover,
as object orientation can be somewhat done in many programming
languages, the C++ compiler, for one, supports direct OO mechanisms.

Using C++ without object orientation is very lame and is sometimes the
result of manager directives that says so.  The manager throws C++ to
the guys, we should be using this now, so do it.  And the guys start to
code in C, but using C++ compiler.  Very lame.