[LAU] XJADEO fullscreen in vertical span mode?

oliver irschitz oliver.irschitz at peyote.cc
Fri Nov 4 18:44:27 UTC 2016

hello together,

I have an issue with xjadeo video monitor. its all running fine, but
when I put it on fullscreen on a windows system with 3 screens connected
(vertical span mode) the video just goes fullscreen on the primary
screen and not over all 3 screens as expected. but with the vlc player
it just works fine and plays the panoramic video over all screens perfectly.
does anybody know if there is an option to span the fullscreen picture
of the xjadeo video player over the 3 screens?
I would appreciate any input very much, as this is a showstopper for our
project and I cannot find any information online.

thanks in advance for the help,

bets regards

--

Oliver Irschitz