[LAU] Progressive Rock (Was: New Music: Five of Cups)

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Tue Nov 8 18:37:32 UTC 2016

Am 08.11.2016 um 19:28 schrieb jonetsu:
> It is very unfortunate for progressive rock in general
> since much people turn their ears away as soon as they hear the term
> 'prog rock', going away from what they expect to be music stuck in some
> era of time, characterized by a limited set of riffs and antics.

Find other people to talk (about music) to, then. I've stopped years ago
trying to interest other people, even friends, in the kind of music I
like, if they don't want to. For most people, music is not about
artistic expression or enjoyment, but about defining oneself and your
peer group, so they disregard artists or genres that don't fit into that
picture.

Anyway, I enjoy music with "outdated" keyboard riffs! :)

Chris