[LAU] everything stops after 2.1GB

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Nov 10 08:23:44 UTC 2016

Hey hey,
after having tested with Ecasound and still gotten 2.1GB, I suspect the
package build of libsndfile for Arch and will write a mail to the Arch
mailinglist. Ecasound can write larger files, as tested with raw output. So
raw output is an alternative for the time being, but it would require
something like Ecasound to play it back, since only there a file format can be
specified.

Warmly yours and thanks for all the help,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3