[LAU] file organization ?

Raphaël Mouneyres rmouneyres at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:56:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

when I have samples which may be used in a project, I put them in a "samples" project with their original name under that specific project folder.
that means it is already sorted when first downloaded, and if some more information on the source is needed, I'll add a text file with the information.
Later on, the folder is cleaned up if some samples are finally not used.

As for a stock of samples, the folders will often have the name of the source (website, or author's name), with a text file detailing licences.

Raphaël