[LAU] Real Time (this is the name of a song, actually :p)

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Mon Oct 24 22:07:54 UTC 2016

On 24/10/2016 22:42, Will Godfrey wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 22:37:04 +0100
> Yassin Philip <philcm at gnu.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi listers, new demo. A full working day in the  studio non-stop, not
>> even a lunch break. Here's hoping I'll still enjoy it enough tomorrow
>> to, huh, polish it. Critics welcome ; have a good whatever, it's 22:36
>> here :)
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/yassinphilip/real-time
>>

>> yPhil
>>
> Well, I hope you do too.
> ... I certainly like it :D
Why thank you very much, it means a lot, Sir.
I'm only saying that because I don't know, lately I threw a lot of
studio time to the garbage can, do you gyus do this too? Nights of
aimless riffing down the drain? Please say you do :p But this one sounds
like a keeper. Let's says its sadeness level is slightly above my last
year average one, so it's all good, considering. I warned everybody that
this next album would be pretty dark.

--
Yassin "xaccrocheur" Philip
http://manyrecords.com / http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org