[LAU] Real Time (this is the name of a song, actually :p)

info at bandshed.net info at bandshed.net
Mon Oct 24 22:31:04 UTC 2016

Hi!

Very well done, nice punchy production and a great palette of sounds.
I'd like to hear more vocals and some of the 'verb and synths are
stepping on the vocal frequencies a little. I know if I mix after a
long session my ears often lie to me and I often need to re-mix after
a rest, but I also fully understand this is not a finished product
yet, it is certainly well on it's way! Great job!