[LAU] Mixbus 32C (based on Ardour) and Reaper shootout

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Oct 28 18:54:56 UTC 2016

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:49:56 -0400, jonetsu wrote:
>To a certain extent this can also apply, in the case of the Faderport,
>to switches.  Pressing switches to rewind, go to markers, mute, etc, is
>not exactly the same as clicking, especially when playing a guitar.
>It's easy to see that the same can be applied to the footswitch for
>punching in/out, although I haven't had the chance to try this yet.

How does the DAW handle jog and shuttle wheels? This makes the
difference between software, not if they have EQs with different sounds.
EQs shouldn't make sound at all, they are just filters that should do
their job, to filter what they are ask to filter, without side effects.

Using the same wheels, different DAWs not necessarily do the same.

PS:
Didn't came through:
Begin forwarded message: