[LAU] Announcement: new Yoshimi patches

J. C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Sep 26 21:25:52 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I just released a set of Yoshimi patches, including some instruments and
patchsets (performance or combin to some hardware users).

You can download them here:
https://freeshell.de/~silvain/software/jg_yoshimi_patches-0.1.tar.bz2

My first ten instruments and 3 patchset! At this point: a HUGE thank you to
Will Godfrey for the tireless and tremendous work he's put into Yoshimi over
the past few years and in particular the efforts he's put into the new
commandline interface over the past few weeks. It's simply amazing! Still a
little rough, but with complete access to all parameters. Will: you're a
jewel! <3

I can only say, that Yoshimi is a treasure trove of sonic possibilities. I've
never seen such humungous and complex oscillator block before.

Enjoy and I'd love some feedback. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette