[LAU] John Option: new song and new video

Massimo Barbieri massimo at fsfe.org
Thu Sep 29 17:13:27 UTC 2016

Hi Janette!
Many, many thanks for your comment and your useful suggestion!!

Il 29/09/2016 17:16, J. C. ha scritto:
> this is really up front. So very energetic! I do love your bass sound,
> it works very well with the guitar.

Many thanks!!

> I just think it's regrettable that the drum sounds are rather weak. Have
> you considered things like the Salamander kit or samples from other free
> kits, like those released with AV Linux?

That's the first time I read about those drums kit, so your suggestion
is very useful for us. If you have other kits to suggest please let me
know: the only limit we have is that the drumkit have to be published
with a free license. In our previous songs we always chose drum kits
already included in the Hydrogen project, even if some of those are not
so good, only because we ignore the existence of other good kits.

> not hard, it just requires some time. On the other hand, your choice
> sounded rather distinctive and I'm criticising something which you
> particularly like. Sorry then, there's no accounting for personal
> preferences. :)

Your suggestion have been very useful for us.

> Nice recording, powerful mix. Thanks for sharing.

Many thanks to you!
Ciao,
Max

--