[LAU] John Option: new song and new video

info at bandshed.net info at bandshed.net
Fri Sep 30 14:16:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

Haven't made my way to the song yet, will comment later... As far as
the drumkits the AVL-Drumkits come in both SFZ and Hydrogen formats
(Soundfont2 coming very soon). I don't know that anyone has ported
Salamander to Hydrogen but it would not be a good idea because the
beauty of the Salamander kit is it's 'round-robin' samples (ie
different samples playing back at the same velocity) and Hydrogen
doesn't support that although with some programming skill great
results can be achieved without round robin samples as well.

AVL Drumkits are here: http://www.bandshed.net/avldrumkits/

Now off to have a listen :)

Glen