[LAU] John Option: new song and new video

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Sep 30 15:39:39 UTC 2016

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 07:16:55 -0700
info at bandshed.net wrote:

> Haven't made my way to the song yet, will comment later... As far as
> the drumkits the AVL-Drumkits come in both SFZ and Hydrogen formats
> (Soundfont2 coming very soon). I don't know that anyone has ported
> Salamander to Hydrogen but it would not be a good idea because the
> beauty of the Salamander kit is it's 'round-robin' samples (ie
> different samples playing back at the same velocity) and Hydrogen
> doesn't support that although with some programming skill great
> results can be achieved without round robin samples as well.

"5) If a salamander relied on hydrogen bonds to cling to surfaces, what
type of surface would cause the most pr?"

Hmmm... Let's try another result from google then:  :)

"[LAU] Hydrogen --> Linuxsampler+Salamander Drumkit"

alexander axeldenstore at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:36:50 UTC 2012

Stuzz at bandcamp has made Hydrogen talk to the Linux Sampler in order
to use the Salamander kit and in doing so, I think, has preserved the
qualities you are describing here.  Maybe.

Stuzz has posted links to files in his description and they still seem
to be available.