[LAU] Close, but no cigar

Dominique Michel dominique.c.michel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:20:56 UTC 2017

Le Sat, 1 Apr 2017 22:32:21 +0200,
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> a écrit :

> Dominique, I'm still using a CRT, so deo volente, next year on April
> 1st I might be able to provide some interviews with all the
> "creatures" inside the tube of my CRT. I tried to talk to some of
> them right now, but they already were gone, before I recognised them.
> Any idea how to interview them?

You need to install the zita SCREEN to JACK bridge.
Something like that should work:

	/usr/bin/zita-j2s -d card:0 -r 48000 -p 64 -L
	/usr/bin/zita-s2j -d card:0 -r 48000 -p 64 -L

or if using the framebuffer:

	/usr/bin/zita-j2s -d fb:0 -r 48000 -p 64 -L
	/usr/bin/zita-s2j -d fb:0 -r 48000 -p 64 -L

You should now be able to connect these ports with qjackctl.
You may have to try several combination of sampling frequency, periods
and screen resolution in order to find the best working setup.