[LAU] Frequency counter - Was: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 122, Issue 24

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Apr 26 14:52:14 UTC 2017

Hi Crojav,

I'm short in time, so just a very short reply. You are right, sometimes
Linux instrument tuners that are good, don't work at all. It might help
to build your own version, instead of using packages.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:27:11 +0200, Crojav wrote:
>* Please help me on my way to learn how to response on this list?

If you insisted in receiving digest, then log in, at the bottom of
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-user "Unsubscribe or
edit options".

By the 3. option in the grey area, "Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?",
switch from "Plain Text" to "MIME". This way you could reply to the
individual mails inside a digest. Doing it this way keeps the subject
as well as the "thread". The thread is information hidden in the
headers, apart from this it doesn't quote the complete digest.

If you open a new topic, don't do it by replying to an old topic,
instead write a new mail. IOW don't hijack another thread, to open your
own one.

Excepted of copied code, scripts etc., if possible wrap lines around 72
or 80 chars and don't send multipart messages containing HTML and plain
text, try to send plain text only.

Regards,
Ralf