[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Aug 7 18:04:28 UTC 2017

Could anyone working with the MOTU ultralite confirm that they have routing
from analog inputs to the computer working? I can see signal showing up in
the routing matrix and device page, and the device shows up as intended
with 18 channels of input in JACK / ALSA, but I don't get any signal, even
though I routed 6 analog input channels to "To Computer 1" through "To
Compute 6". Really puzzled ... everything suggests that this should just
work....