[LAU] limits.conf nice rtprio

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Aug 18 03:34:30 UTC 2017

The fact that jackd has a --foobar option does not mean that a GUI front
end for jackd should expose it. The developers of JACK were/are
hackers/tinkerers and were egged on by other hackers/tinkerers to make as
many things possible as we could. This might be good for hackers/tinkerers
but it doesn't make it good for most users.