[LAU] getting LFE channel to work with PulseAudio 5.1

john gibby johnalan.gibby at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 16:28:26 UTC 2017

Thanks David. Now I'm having a problem with the USB over MIDI connecting
properly to the computer. When I click on a piano key in the Pianoteq
application it plays fine, but somehow I have the USB over midi configured
wrong. I'm running a2 J m i d i d - e, but then I don't remember what to
connect with what, on midi or alsa qjackctl tabs, to get it to work. And
I'm no longer sure whether I need the midi translation to be set to
sequential or raw or none.  Thanks again for the help.