[LAU] SSD for Linux audio? (Was: Re: Massive Xruns during recording)

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Thu Dec 7 08:28:56 UTC 2017

My DAW computer is about 6 years old and was supplied with one Intel SSD and
one Samsung one - both 128G. I haven't taken any special measures with it. It's
in daily use, sometimes quite heavy, and so far neither drive has shown any
kind of problem.

My 'office' machine has a single 250G Intel SSD and is about 2 years old, and
again has no special measures taken and is in daily use.

I have a samsung 250G USB SSD that I use for backup and some
synchronisation/transfers... as above.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk