[LAU] looking for midi piano keyboard with "natural" piano touch

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Dec 8 11:46:12 UTC 2017

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:44:23 +0100
Cedric Roux <sed at free.fr> wrote:

> I realize how all this is very subjective,
> but I think asking a pianist is the best I can
> do; after all, a piano is just a human-made object,
> there is no objective metrics to decide if it's
> good or not, it's just a matter of taste in the end,
> whatever "taste" could mean. So I guess even "toy"
> keyboards can be enjoyable.

Very good perspective.  However, many people know and feel what is a
hammer action from experience on regular pianos amd MIDI
controllers without playing one hour per day.  Or playing one hour per
day of their own material and none of the classics.  As such,
statistically you will get more choices of keyboards by including
everyone.

Cheers.