[LAU] How to keep an updated "standard" linux audio system?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 10 18:36:45 UTC 2017

On Sun, 10 Dec 2017 13:08:54 -0500, jonetsu wrote:
>I do not know how Linux Mint depends on Debian.

My apologies for confusing you by mentioning Debian sid. IIRC nowadays
Mint is based upon Ubuntu. The policies I mentioned are Ubuntu
policies, let alone that the links are Ubuntu related links ;).
However, take a look at the Debian tracker, for example
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/jackd2 . At the right side you could see
that Debian at least is partial the upstream for Ubuntu and Ubuntu
derivatives.