[LAU] Can't get the stereo imaging from the speakers

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Dec 11 00:51:21 UTC 2017

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 01:44:13 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> Only standard advice. Not sure how much influence the foam has,
> probably depends on where it is exactly.

Nah, this also happened before the foam panels were put.  The triangle
is observed.  I even move back and forth with the office chair to
test.  This is something I do not understand.  I start to think that
the speakers should be at a certain distance, not right by the desk.
Studios have speakers at a certain distance, like near each end of a
large console.