[LAU] Can't get the stereo imaging from the speakers

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Dec 11 00:56:10 UTC 2017

Dec 11 2017, jonetsu has written:
> Studios have speakers at a certain distance, like near each end of a
> large console.
I believe some distance has to be observed. Not sure about the exact
optimum suggested range, but somewhere between two and three meters
should work. Does for me. A friend, who adjusted them for me once, was
more or less satisfied with the arrangement, but I can't remember if he
recommended them a little more apart or together. Also, optimally,
speakers shouldn't be directly backed up to the wall or at least some
foam placed behind them.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------