[LAU] [New music] Lip of reality (between song and soundscape)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Dec 15 19:46:33 UTC 2017

Dec 15 2017, jonetsu has written:
> The piano notes shows the reverb
> effect at the higher end in such a way that the reverb and the notes
> themselves are cleanly distinct, which is very nice to make them stand
> out.
Thank you very much. There are two reverbs involved in this piece. The
drone is put through a reverb of St. Mary's church from
www.openairlib.net 's auralisation database, as is the voice. The piano
is put through a reverb from www.echothief.com, the tunnel to hell, I
think. Both collections are freely available. The delayed piano is the
canyon delay. After much ado, searching through all my IRs, I finally
went for that. It's been such a long time, since I've used it or
actively heard it used.
> As a 'song' it is clearly not
> gefärhlich enough !
So he tells me, I'm not gefärhlich enough? Well, We'll have to see what
we can do about it. :) Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)