[LAU] [New music] Lip of reality (between song and soundscape)

Alf Haakon Pietruszka Lund alf at mellomrommet.no
Fri Dec 15 19:52:50 UTC 2017

On 15. des. 2017 18:00, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Hey hey,
> just released this:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/lip_of_reality.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/lip_of_reality.ogg
>
> The intention of content: to paint a dark, mysterious and terrifying
> place, a cave.

I can vividly imagine the place! Those piano disharmonics resemble ice
cold water dripping down my spine.

Is this 'released' and possible to use in other settings, if so under
what license? In my case it would be for use on a non-profit radio
station as part of a jingle or as a complete piece to induce the right
mood for a scary story at night...

All the best, Alf