[LAU] focusrite-control running in wine

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 17 20:33:15 UTC 2017

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 21:23:56 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>My nanoKONTROL is the old version with 9 faders and two buttons per
>fader, not the new with 8 faders and three buttons per fader.

Btw. having one pan pot and one fader more, is an advantage when using
the nanoKONTROL for controlling virtual synth. I guess having one pan
pot and one fader less, but 1 button more for each remaining
channel, could be an advantage when using the nanoKONTROL as a remote
control for a virtual mixer.