[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

list at achromatopsie.com list at achromatopsie.com
Wed Dec 20 14:59:20 UTC 2017

Hello.

I am away from my computer with the MOTU 624 AVB for the holidays. I'll
make a try when i'll be back.

But i've just checked the firmware pages of MOTU's web site and :

v1.3.2+520 (Release Date 2017-12-13)

A new one as been added few days ago. I've never tried this one.
Is the the firmware you running your card with ?

The change log says :

Added Bios menu

Hmm i'm really wonder what it does, and if it break anything with
Gnu/Linux Os.

Cheers !