[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

georgnk georg_nik at yahoo.gr
Wed Dec 20 01:41:42 UTC 2017

Hello thank you for the reply.
The clicks are periodic.well,not strictly periodic but almost every two
seconds. I have tried your suggestions but didn't change something.

What I have also discovered is that the clicks are not passing through my
software. Testing a sine wave and using a spectrum analysis in real time,
sndpeek, clicks don't show up there. It seems they are coming directly to my
monitors (headphones)

Thanks a lot

Len Ovens wrote

Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html