[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

georgnk georg_nik at yahoo.gr
Fri Dec 22 04:33:47 UTC 2017

Hi guys,
I tried debian live dvd 9.3
And I did a fast test after selecting my sound card's outputs with:
Speaker-test -t sine -f 880

The same periodic clicks appear after a few seconds. I also played with
sample rates, buffer and period sizes without success.

I didn't use jack,I don't think this is a jack issue. I don't think is a
linux distribution issue.

I am curious if others have the same problem,I don't have another computer
to test. Whenever you have the time to test please let me know the results.
Thanks

list-2 wrote