[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

georgnk georg_nik at yahoo.gr
Sun Dec 24 00:24:00 UTC 2017

Hi. Thank you for the feedback.
Yes,right,it doesn't affect recording or exporting etc.
I have tested with a blue yeti,soso, interface it doesn't give any of these
periodic clicks,neither my internal had intel.

I think/hope it's a matter of time small issues like this to be resolved.
I don't have time to search more about that though...

The fact is that motu avb series not only work with linux but we can also
use the web app to make configurations. Well not everything is perfect,but
let's be optimistic

Merry Christmas!

list-2 wrote