[LAU] Random Clicks and Pops with Steinberg UR-22 ?

Niklas Reppel nik at parkellipsen.de
Wed Dec 27 20:08:09 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,

i recently dug out my Steinberg UR-22 interface after not using it for
several months.

During playback, i experience random clicks and pops
(s.b. encountered a similar problem with OSX:
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=92352)

They don't seem to be on recordings or bounces, but make me crazy while
working with it.
At first i thought it was an unfaithful combination of programs, but it
happens with simple mplayer playback as well,
with or without JACK.

I have to add that the clicks sound fairly "analog", not like a "one"
sample.

Anybody experienced something similar ? Can't remember this happened the
last time i used it ...

Best,
Niklas

--