[LAU] [Music] New years cleaning - New music

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 22:48:33 UTC 2017

Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I last posted any songs I believe so here are
three (four) of them to remedy that.
Been working on these during the year and finally took some time to try and
put an end to them.

The songs where mostly done by myself but the last one is a collaborative
adventure with a guest singer.

https://soundcloud.com/cdee/robert-joo-pussel
https://soundcloud.com/cdee/robert-joo-the-heist
https://soundcloud.com/cdee/robert-joo-pinned

Using primarily MusE (the coming 3.0 release) with various plugins, Calf ,
Addictive Drums, Luftikus and droves of others.

--
And for good measure here's a live video we just recently released, Linux
(and MusE) was only involved in finalizing the audio here but still :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBsUyxa4Sqc

Have a good ending and a happy new year!

Regards,
Robert