[LAU] [Music] New years cleaning - New music

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 11:09:22 UTC 2017

Hi Kirk,

> I can't really add anything insightful but I really liked all four of
> the pieces. I always enjoy hearing well recorded guitar work so thank
> you very much for sharing those.

Thanks, It's always nice to know someone appreciates what you come up with
:)

There's still a way to go before I'm satisfied with everything myself, I
for instance overdo the compression and there's some sloppy drum
programming, but at some point you have to draw the line and release or it
will never be done. There are more songs to record and overall I'm pretty
happy :)

Thanks again,
Robert