[LAU] Release: story_maker - make dramatised readings with your speech synths

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Feb 7 11:31:08 UTC 2017

Feb 7 2017, Ralf Mardorf has written:
> Are you sure that it isn't legal to use proprietary voices? If we pay for e.g. a proprietary orchestra sample library, it wouldn't make sense, if it would be illegal to use the orchestra sounds for publishing.
Slightly different case, those voices are really cheap ($15 and for some
other $45). They sell other licenses to the industry for voice branding.
So, these voices are meant for personal use only.

Anyway, I just pushed an update, with a few improvements and two
examples using espeak. :)
https://freeshell.de/~silvain/software/story_maker-1.0rc2.tar.bz2

Byebye,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3