[LAU] Release: story_maker - make dramatised readings with your speech synths

karl at aspodata.se karl at aspodata.se
Tue Feb 7 21:24:07 UTC 2017

Jaeanette:
> Anyway, I just pushed an update, with a few improvements and two
> examples using espeak. :)
> https://freeshell.de/~silvain/software/story_maker-1.0rc2.tar.bz2

README, is this a typo:
* If possible aotumatically guess the title of the text

If I understand your texts and code, your code is about finding
passages, identify persons that should speak thoose passages and choose
voices so that a each person has its own voice-sound. Do you try to
identify gender, old persons, children or persons with dialect, etc.
in the texts also ?

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data