[LAU] Motherboard for Linux audio

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Mon Feb 13 17:41:01 UTC 2017

Are you sure you want to go with AMD? I ran them for years, but my latest
computers are running Intel and I think they are more worry free. Not sure
of course. And it really does "depend" in the end.

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca