[LAU] "JX-O5" (Roland JX-03 track made on Linux)

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Feb 20 23:20:20 UTC 2017

On Mon, 20 Feb 2017 00:39:36 +0100
Christopher Arndt <chris at chrisarndt.de> wrote:

> this track admittedly doesn't make use of much open source software
> (except zita-reverb), but it was recorded on a Linux system
> nevertheless, using Tracktion 7 and an el-cheapo Behringer UCA-222
> audio interface.

> https://soundcloud.com/spotlightkid/jx-o5

Nice jam.  Flows by nicely.

I should get to know T7 if only for the comping feature that
I've briefly noticed in a demo, eg. the ability to record multiple
takes (of a solo for instance) and to /easily/ combine the relevant
bits into a new track.

May I ask why you provide a distinct download link instead of enabling
downloads on Soundcloud ?

Cheers.