[LAU] "JX-O5" (Roland JX-03 track made on Linux)

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Mon Feb 20 23:45:19 UTC 2017

> Am 21.02.2017 um 00:20 schrieb jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com>:
> I should get to know T7 if only for the comping feature that
> I've briefly noticed in a demo, eg. the ability to record multiple
> takes (of a solo for instance) and to /easily/ combine the relevant
> bits into a new track.

Yes that's a great feature for a mediocre player like me! :)

> May I ask why you provide a distinct download link instead of enabling
> downloads on Soundcloud ?

Huh? I thought I did. I'll check again tomorrow. But anyway, AFAIK SC limits the total number of downloads of a track. I also like to have everything on my own servers, just in case <insert internet platform> gets bought and is closed down or similar.

Chris