[LAU] Music: Freetidbit and 1 year of Soundcloud

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Jan 2 03:57:43 UTC 2017

On Sun, 1 Jan 2017 23:06:40 +0000
John Murphy <rosegardener at freeode.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Jan 2017 14:03:27 -0500
> jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> wrote:

>> https://www.tracktion.com/products/biotek

> Should blend well. One of the videos in the link is unavailable, but I
> like the idea of it, so may come back to it. Plenty to explore in just
> Beatzille. Thanks again.

Yes, the video was available no later than last week but was removed by
this wall-of-synths Bernd-Michael Land guy who certainly has found that
some musical bit in there belonged to him.  Very recent removal.
Totally uncool from him to do that.

Biotek is an original synth.  I'm currently playing with the ability to
play a percussive sequence.  The main interface controls are
made for the exclusive purpose of being tweaked during performance.
The original Biotek did not have any other interface than the main
one.  Then people complained and they added the full edit of all
parameters in the standard version.  Quite an original synth.  I find
it can have some 'wild' aspects like Discovery Pro can, like playing a
much distorted electric guitar.