[LAU] Software List in the WIKI and Meta-Data

holger at dehnhardt.org holger at dehnhardt.org
Fri Jan 13 14:00:17 UTC 2017

Hmm, my english skills leave me here;-) A kind of ontology is what I was aiming too. Not a date but data - in the sense of "information".
Did you get me wrong here or do I get you wrong...

Things like "audioInterfaceType" (jack, alsa...) and "audioPluginInterfaceType" (lv2, ladspa...) as well as applicationCategory (DAW, Effekt, Notation...) and all we find important would be extractable and searchable. (And Google and other search engines might make things more searchable as well...)

Holger