[LAU] Introducing AVL Drumkits LV2!

info at bandshed.net info at bandshed.net
Mon Jan 16 02:59:50 UTC 2017

Hi jonetsu,

Our budget differs somewhat from U-he :), also we want to be cheap on
CPU as well as RAM.

Like anything in the music world, with some intuition and first-hand
knowledge of the instrument you're emulating great nuanced results can
be achieved even with bone-simple single-layer sample hosts, On the
other hand put the most sophisticated modeling and software fakery
into the hands of someone clueless about what they are trying to
achieve and the results will speak for themselves.

Nobody's claiming to have re-invented drum sampling here, simply
refining an existing sample set to extend and improve it's use case in
the large void of native Linux drum solutions.