[LAU] [Music] Three Desolations

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 19:11:21 UTC 2017

On 01/16/2017 01:56 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 01:31:44PM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
>
>> Did someone mention Pianoteq ?
>>
>> https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/three-desolations
>>
>> More contrafacta, simple composition exercises, this time on pieces
>> by Liszt.
> I'd love to hear these, and all of your work. But since I've banned
> Flash (for obvious security reasons) that's impossible :-(
>
> Is there really no music sharing site that doesn't require this
> malware ?

Hey Fons,

I'm uploading the original WAV to linux-sound.org :

http://linux-sound.org/audio/3desolations.wav

It's a 48 kHz 24-bit stereo file, so it's taking a bit of time to get
there. Should be ready in about 20 minutes.

I'm using SoundClod because I'm too lazy to look for an alternative. I
enable downloads on all my pieces there, not that that helps if the site
is Flash-enabled.

Best regards,

dp