[LAU] IR.lv2 bookmarks & file mgmt

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Fri Jul 7 09:59:31 UTC 2017

Hi, LAUs!

I'm trying to understand how IR.lv2 <https://github.com/Anchakor/ir.lv2>
(I'm using the 1.3.2-1kxstudio1 version) manages IR files ; I have this
quite long list of Lexicon480L files
<http://www.housecallfm.com/download-gns-personal-lexicon-480l>, it's in
AIFF format, and first, the files don't show up when you click the "Open
file" button, you have to remove the "audio files" filter and use "all
files" and then you can only select ONE file ; And then, if I want to
try another file, I lose the first one! It's gone, if I want it again
I'll have to "Open" it anew :(

And there's this "Bookmarks" window/pane : When I click "add" I get a
directory requester, if I select my dir (note that at this point, I
*can* see all my aif files inside it, only greyed out) then OK, fine, I
have a "Lexicon 480L" bookmark, but clicking on it does nothing :( I
guess my IR file management is broken..? Note that this works in
Klangfalter, it remembers where the files are, I just have to click one
in the list to load it ; But Then again Klangfalter tends to refuse to
work when I need it the most (you know, "because its buffer-size
requirements cannot be satisfied") so I wanted to try out IR.lv2.

Is this file management thing working at you guys? Is there some config
file where I can get it to work with aif files too?

Thank you for your patience ; my album is going forward, check out
yesterday's tune
<https://soundcloud.com/yassinphilip/amazone-session-2017-07-06-1903> :)

--
Yassin Philip      New album NOW