[LAU] IR.lv2 bookmarks & file mgmt

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Jul 8 06:22:20 UTC 2017

Hi

First, thanks for the link to the Lexicon480L IR files, they sound
indeed great.

Now to your question, the reason why they are not stored in the bookmark
folder are here:

https://github.com/Anchakor/ir.lv2/blob/master/ir_utils.cc#L144

if (strcmp(ext, ".aiff") == 0) { return 1; }

if (strcmp(ext, ".AIFF") == 0) { return 1; }

the files from the lexicon archive ending with ".aif", which is not
supported by the filename filter (currently)

adding a line there:

if (strcmp(ext, ".aif") == 0) { return 1; }

will do it.

Alternative you could rename the files so that they match the filter

|rename 's/aif$/aiff/' *.aif|

regards
hermann