[LAU] [Music] Oneiric-1

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Jul 17 00:02:57 UTC 2017

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:27:25 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/oneiric-1

Hi,

> you must have had an exciting dream, full of strange action. I like
> the evocative nature of this piece. The sound choice is so well
> matched to the harmonies and the overall feel. It's a little quirky,
> a little terrifying and a little down to earth. Thanks for sharing
> this piece. If you have more dreams, don't hesitate to be inspired by
> them :)

There are many kinds of dreams although the ones referred here are the
ones that unfolds like a story.  In goes from point A to B to C as if
responding to a logic that in reality wouldn't make much sense.
Perhaps like fables in which marvellous and mystical events are
taking place.  But they are mystical only because we cannot explain
them.  As such, those dreams have an 'organic' feeling because they
make sense even though we do not know what this sense is.

I had a few dreams unfolding in such an intricate way, full with
interleaving plots, characters, action, a gripping 'storyline' that upon
awakening the only reaction was darn, I will not know the end of the
story, it was so interesting !  Hollywood, move away, you are no match
for that kind of story :)

Cheers.