[LAU] A guide for beginners

Leandro Noferini lnoferin at cybervalley.org
Sun Jul 16 16:07:53 UTC 2017

Ciao a tutti,

I am an old fashion (also for age ;-)) ) musician but also a old linux
enthusiast so I can read quite anything about musical theory and I can
install, configure and use linux programs. Now I would like to join
these two worlds and begin to understand and use linux to make music but
I need something to begin: is there a guide or something similar for a
beginner?

--
leandro
1A0B 125B 2E4D 2DAE 4E26  4551 88FB BBCC 7A29 640B