[LAU] Hardware Soundcard - MOTU 624 AVB Working with Gnu/Linux - Debian 8.7

list at contacte.xyz list at contacte.xyz
Sat Jul 22 23:12:42 UTC 2017

Hello.

Updated my Jessie for a «Stretch» Debian 9.

The cards work the same, perfect.

Little glitch at first when i start Jackd  - with Qjackctl or command
line - the card never starts the fist time, have to do it again...not a
big deal.

4-5 years ago i was grumbling  about Audio brands not supporting
Gnu/Linux out of the box and make my - our - life miserable, and
wondered why i can access all my router/modem/switch through a web app
and not audio cards the same way....
I guess even people with proprietary operating system get bored with
update troubles, compatibility with Os version/driver and trash a
perfectly working card after upgrading they computer/Os and discovered
that the driver no more exist for the new version of Os...maybe MOTU
heard that...let's hope for the best...